Thank you to everyone who voted Labour in the All Out Elections on May the 8th. Thousands of you across Newcastle supported Labour and returned 56 Labour Councillors. Labour Councillors were elected from all walks of life. We are all passionate about making a difference for people who live and work in Newcastle.
The Election resulted in 56 Labour Councillors, 19 Lib Dems and 3 Independents - Newcastle remains a Tory Free Zone!
Our Manifesto for the Election set outer priorities for the City. These are
- Employment - Creating more and better jobs
- Education and Skills - The best learning opportunities for all
- Environment - a clean, green and safe Newcastle
- Health and Social Care - a healthy, caring city
- Housing - Building more and better homes
We remain the only party to work right across the city, all year round. We will continue to work on your behalf to make Newcastle an even better place to live and work.